Comparing American and Japanese car brands

I constantly hear that the imports are built to a high quality standard then domestic cars are, and to this I say, you may change your mind after you red a report that I have on Toyota trucks, the problems that the frames had, and the way that your favorite car company dealt with it.

Toyota has been in this country for a long time, and it's one of those companies you hear builds car to a higher quality standard them the US car builders do, it does not make you smart when you say things like this, it makes you anti American.

Later on in this article I'm going to give you a link to a report from a company who investigated Toyota after the frames on their trucks begun to fail, and I'm not talking just a quick fix either, some of these people had to get rid of their trucks all together.

This just helps me prove my point to buy American, don't buy the Toyota, the BMW, the Mercedes, buy American, I've herd all the excuses, they don't build a car that I want to drive, they have higher quality, I look more successful in an import.

None of these excuses work on me, I've been telling people for years now that the American made cars are better, you'll never read a story about a Chevrolet that's frame rusted in half, but later on you will read a report that will prove that Toyota frames did.

You'll still argue with me, but you will not locate even one instance of this happening to an American truck, oh you may hear of problems with tires, or a battery cable misplaced, but you can look till hell freezes over and you won't find a single instance of a frame falling apart.

The reason you won't is because it has never happened, and it never will, but it did your you wonderful Toyota, and it will again, American has always built higher quality car and trucks, and we always will, after this I should never have to argue about a <a href="http://autorevival.com/T oyota.pdf">Toyota truck</a> again, but I will.

You can spew off all of the platitudes that you'd like, you can say how much better of a car they build, but I will prove that they don't, I will prove that you didn't study before you bought your Toyota, I will show you that you should buy American.

Toyota love them, or hate them, they have done a wonderful job of market their products in this country, and an even better job of hiding the bad things that happen to their cars and trucks, in this report you'll see that Toyota truck frames broke in half.

It was never seen in the news, it was buried, hidden from the general public, but every little tiny thing that the domestic car makers do is all over the news, they can't so much as sneeze without the media blowing it out of proportion, these are our car companies, not Japan's.

American has always built better products, all this carp you hear about the importers building high quality goods is ridiculous, but most American's have bought in to it, do a lit research before you go out and buy imported goods, it's time to think American.

http://autorevival.com/Toyota. pdf

http://autorevival.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01 /15/business/15auto.html

http://www.businessweek.com/au tos/autobeat/archives/2007/10/ toyotas_quality.html